Faculty, staff, students and other interested people are invited and encouraged to attend the following open forums:
- Arvind Rangaswamy, Senior Associate Dean for Research and Faculty, Smeal College of Business, The Pennsylvania State University
- Monday, March 26, 2012: 1:00-2:30pm
- HA 492
- Robert Helsley, Professor and Chair in Real Estate Development, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Wednesday, March 28, 2012: 1:00-2:30pm
- HA 491
- Kent Womack, Professor of Finance and Manulife Chair in Financial Services, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Monday, April 2, 2012: 1:00-2:30pm
- HA 491
Candidates have been asked to address, in about 15 minutes, the following:
Please give us an outline of your background and experience, highlighting the aspects that are relevant to this position.
- What are your observations about the Sauder School of Business? What would be your aspirations for the Faculty during your term as Dean?
Presentations will be followed by questions.
Forum participants are encouraged to provide their feedback. Feedback forms will be distributed at the forums and other meetings. Candidates’ CVs, and feedback forms are available from the Provost and Vice President Academic Office by contacting Pamela Moffett (email@example.com;
604-827-4072) or Kate Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org; 604-822-1288).
Note – it is not necessary to RSVP for these sessions.