UBC Blogs can be used in many different ways.
UBC Blogs are for any member of the UBC community, whether student, faculty or staff.
Let us know how you like it! Send your questions, comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Strategy Manager
Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
Teaching and learning
- Include easy-to-use web technology for course and other academic needs
- Facilitate the easy creation of departmental, group or campus-wide interactive web space
- Provide easier access to create, share and republish UBC learning resources (e.g. publishing your documentation as a PDF book using the UBC Wiki).
Communication and marketing
- Create an online community for faculties, departments or any UBC initiatives.
- Provide a departmental communication and marketing tool (e.g. using social media as a method to reach out to prospective students).
- Enable a social networking space for various students needs, initiatives or clubs (e.g. joining a Thunderbirds’ hockey fans group).
- Connect students, faculty, and staff through managed forums and groups that can be focused around various aspects of studying, working or living at UBC.
- Add private groups and forums to your websites
- Enable your department to have an intranet-like group space.
- Work hand in hand with the UBC Wiki for sharing your UBC resources.