e-Portfolio

The Faculty of Arts is supporting an initiative for undergraduates to develop e-portfolios. My students for GEOB270 create portfolios, in addition to a few other geography courses, so all of you should have experience with wordpress and making portfolios.

As part of the requirement for your this course, you will create a portfolio. You will create the shell at least of your portfolio for Assignment 2 submission, Assignment 3 4 and the final project will also be submitted via your portfolio. At the end of the course, I will mark the portfolio.

If you have an existing portfolio, you can use it, and include your 472 work. The final portfolio should include:

• your 472 work: Assignment 2, 3, 4, and your final project
  • about me section  which should include a reflection on your undergrad degree and career aspirations
  • other course work that you want to showcase (optional)
  • other experiences: experiential learning opportunities such as Co-op, Internships, volunteer work, GoGlobal exchanges, course abroad, travelling etc.

I would be happy to meet with you and help you with the design, and content, of a professional portfolio. Listed below are some instructions for the 270 students in the creation of a WordPress blog to host the portfolio.