Hello all! Happy Summer!!!
Agora has openings for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year: Inventory Manager and Brand and Development Manager.
The Inventory Manager:
– orders all the products used in café menu items
– ensures all stock is up to date
– works closely with the finance manager to order within
budget from suppliers that share our core values.
The Brand and Development Manager:
– creates advertisements, posters, signage, etc. as necessary
– represents Agora at external events such as Imagine UBC
Day and faculty wellness expos.
– creates and distributes a monthly or bi-annual Agora
– improves Agora’s operations through researching, developing
and implementing ideas from the executive committee.
1. You must have been a general volunteer, prep shift leader or prep shift volunteer at Agora previously.
2. Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate which position you are applying for. You may apply for both positions with one cover letter and resume.
3. Fill out https://doodle.com/poll/yugifdmsmzsg3efz and select all the time slots that you are available for an interview.
(Applies to B&D Manager applicants only and is optional) You may email past digital designs, artworks, and drawings along with your cover letter and resume.
Note: both steps must be completed by the deadline, August 8th at 11:59PM. A confirmation email for your appointed interview time and location (online/in person) will be sent out a few days after submission.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!