Welcome to Agora Café! Volunteering at Agora is a fun and serious commitment. We expect all volunteers to punctually attend all of their shifts, regardless of what period during the term it is. To highlight the importance of your commitment to Agora we require all volunteers to attend a mandatory volunteer orientation.
- A complete list of volunteer position descriptions and responsibilities can be found here
- We require volunteers to be available for at least one shift per week for 2 hours.
- Shifts are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. To ensure that you are placed with your first choice, please submit your application as soon as possible. Make sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter for updates.
- Refer to the shift times when indicating your shift preferences in your online application. Your shift time is not the one next to your manager’s name (that is theirs), please look at the times on the left.
DATES TO NOTE
- All volunteers will receive an email from the HR manager regarding their scheduled shift(s)
- Volunteers must attend one of our two mandatory Volunteer Training Days