The Art History Students’ Association would love to invite you to the 8th Annual Undergraduate Symposium on Friday, March 16th from 2:30 to 7:30 PM in
The Lillooet Room (#301) in Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, 1961 East Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
The Symposium will consist of 6 individual presentations and discussions followed by a catered reception.
This year’s presenters are:
- Jocelyn Plant, “Imaging Anxieties, Creating Anxieties: Pieter de Hooch’s Interior of a Dutch House”
- Eve King-Harris” “Boundaries of the Breasts: Why Breastfeeding is Political”
- Erin Busswood, “Reclaiming Photography: The Social Potential for Providing Context to Our Personal Photographs within the Archive”
- Daniel Ralston, “Surveillance and the Colonial Gaze: A Panoptic Perspective”
- Kendra McLellan, “Vulnerability as Mediator: Sex, Pain, and Death in Philippe de Champaigne’s Dead Christ”
- Sophia Toft Moulton, “FACT/FICTION: Lady Brute in the Banal Beauty Inc. Archive”
Come out, and support undergraduate research in Art History!