Lately our support team are getting a lot of question on how to add an user to a blog. So here’s what you need to do. Please note that steps 1 to 3 are critical.
- Check with the person you are adding to your blog and see if he/she is already a registered member of UBC Blogs.
- If the person hasn’t registered on UBC Blogs, direct them to the UBC Blogs sign up page here at https://blogs.ubc.ca/wp-login.php
- Copy the person’s CWL username and e-mail that is registered on UBC Blogs (please double check if you have the correct information!)
- Login to your blog’s dashboard and you will see a menu for User > Add New
- Enter the information you have copied from step 3.
- Repeat these steps if you would like to add another user.
For your information, we will be upgrading our WordPress instance with an upgraded CWL plugin features simplified steps for adding user.