OK, maybe Google loves me a little TOO much…

Mother would be so proud, and more than a little mystified, to see that this site currently ranks seventh on the Internet according to a Google search on “housecleaning”

Apologies to those of you looking for handy household hints. I have none, though I do try to stock the fridge with beer before embarking on any serious cleaning project.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to OK, maybe Google loves me a little TOO much…

1. Scott Leslie says:

Back in January I was somewhere like the 15th hit on google (now 23rd) for ‘chickenpox’ due to my one posting about my little bout, which makes you wonder a bit about google’s air of omniscience and worry for all those folks who after visiting my site tried applying SCORM objects to their kid’s chickenpox lesions 😉

Cheers, Scott.

2. evan says:

I’m fourth on google when you search for “crockpot still”. I swear I get at least one hit a day from that search….