Make way for da Moose!

.flickr-photo { border: solid 2px #000000; }
.flickr-yourcomment { }
.flickr-frame { text-align: left; padding: 3px; }
.flickr-caption { font-size: 0.8em; margin-top: 0px; }

Forest Sciences Centre, originally uploaded by Cyprien.

Some things are so good you just gotta do them three times.

Indeed, for the third year running we are going to crank up the Northern Voice weblog conference, two days of social networking, mirth and mayhem next February 23-24. We’re looking at a similar format to last year (one day self-organized Moose Camping, a second day of panels and presentations), and hopefully we’ll see the same energy and talent that made organizing a third go-round such an irresistable proposition.

One difference with this year’s event is a new location. We’re hosting at the UBC Mothership campus this time, and Cyprien has lined up space in the palatial Forest Sciences Centre (photo above). This is one of the finest learning spaces I’ve ever seen, and I think it will kick the conference into full-on orgiastic overdrive…

If you think you’ll be into making the event happen, I urge (URGE!) you to fill out a short entry on the speaker submission form (deadline November 28)… as ever I hope we can represent the educational community in force and invention.

I suppose I should admit the reason I’m most excited is the prospect of hosting another ceviche party with my edublogger buddies.

6 Responses to Make way for da Moose!