Hey, this is Claudia. I’m a local (I went to Kitsilano Secondary School – same school Ryan Reynolds went to!!), but I’ve lived in Hong Kong for 7 years. I’m just gonna list some facts about me…
- I’m an actor, writer, and filmmaker. Hit me up if you wanna make something, I’m always down to create!
- I love art. And by art, I mean film, fashion, music, photography, paintings, literature, poetry, psychology, philosophy, history, sex, the human body…that’s all art to me. I love anything that is aesthetically pleasing yet thought provoking with significant effect.
- I crave profound understanding/connection/intimacy in people and things. I guess I have an insatiable longing to feel and be more.
- I’m a film buff. I love film analysis and cinema history.
- Favourite books: The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger and Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Music plays a huge role in my life. I listen to absolutely everything (just not country and metal). I can listen to music from the 40s onwards. One of my favourite bands is The 1975.
- I’m an ice hockey player! Fun fact: I used to rep Hong Kong.
- I can speak 4 languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and French.
- Besides working as an actor, I work at Starbucks! So hit ya girl up if you wanna know what drinks are there cause it can totally be intimidating when walking into a Starbucks and seeing the variety of drinks we have to offer!
Alright thanks for reading till here. I’m psyched for this year! Pce