Please note that this section is new and currently under development; your patience is greatly appreciated!
As an advocate and practitioner of open pedagogy, I would like to share with you the resources that I have developed as an educational developer.
Unless otherwise indicated, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- How to Teach with Case Studies? Interactive session presented at the Spring Institute 2018. (Session Plan and Slide Deck).
- Course Goals and Learning Objectives. Interactive session presented at the Summer Institute 2018. (Session Plan and Slide Deck).
- Small Teaching – Active Learning. Interactive session presented at the Summer Institute 2018. (Session Plan and Slide Deck).
- Teaching and Learning Professional Development Course on Canvas (self-enroll for those with an UBC affiliation: https://canvas.ubc.ca/enroll/LB9YAF)
- Pop-up Community of Practice for Accessibility in Post-Secondary Education. Interactive session presented at the 2018 Festival of Learning of BCcampus. (Session Plan)
- How to Use Mastermind Groups (MMG) in Educational Development. Webinar hosted during Not Just Another Webinar of EDC Institute 2018. (Resources)
A curated list of workshop materials and additional resources for the
Institute Facilitator Community Development Workshop Series. Designed for the CTL Institute Facilitators.
- Spring Institute 2019 Lesson Plan and Materials
- Spring Institute 2018 Lesson Plan and Materials
- Summer Institute 2018 Lesson Plan and Materials
- Winter Institute 2018 Lesson Plan and Materials
Last Updated: May 10, 2019