Is the term really (nearly) over? Wow that zoomed by. For me, at least. Still tidying a bit of stuff up though. Which means marking. It’s nearly done; I’m well done.
- ETEC565A went well.’Twas the first time teaching the tweaked version. Seemed to go well. We await the SEoT…who will hate me this time? 😉
- I’ve pretty much finished the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) program: just waiting for my review. You can view my e-portfolio here.
- On a related note I’m about to submit my BREB application for my 565A-related SoTL project. Yay!!!1 Empirical research! Data!
- Speaking of which: the LMS evaluation study is going well too.
- Going to 2 conferences in Montréal in June; for the first time in yonks I got an abstract bounced. Uh, er, 2 of them, in fact. But the second was a Hail Mary pass anyways. Still presenting at the other conference though.
- Paid my final balance for my French course in Québec City in July. Flights booked too!
- And other things are in the pipe, but nothing to share just yet…. 🙂
Have a safe, restful and (if so inclined) spiritual long weekend.