Complaint and Bad News Adjustment Letter

9999 Broadway St.

Vancouver, BC

V1V 2A2

Nov 28, 2019

Lyft HQ

548 Market St

San Francisco, CA

94104

Subject: Rude Driver

Dear Lyft HQ,

I am writing this letter with regards to a recent Lyft trip I took on November 5th, 2019. I have been a loyal customer for many years now and I am dissatisfied by my recent experiences with my Lyft driver.

On November 5th, 2019 I took a trip from Apple HQ, Cupertino to the Emeryville train station at 5:30pm. My driver was Elliott Choy, license plate AAA 111. After hopping into my Lyft, my driver told me I’m carrying way too many bags, even though I only had 3. My driver Elliott started telling me that if I want to hop in his Lyft with this many bags I would need to provide him with at least a $10 tip at the end of this ride. Of course I told him I would because I didn’t want to be late for my train ride so I played along. During the ride he started road raging throughout the entire ride because of how bad the traffic was. In the midst of his road rage he decided to take it out on me and yelled “Get out of my car this traffic isn’t going anywhere”. I felt violated by his actions so I decided to just get out of the car, however because I had to get out and call another Lyft, I ended up missing my train ride.

To rectify this problem, I would like my trip refunded to my credit card and be provided Lyft credits to compensate for my missed train ride.

Thank you for reviewing my situation. I use Lyft quite often and I have enjoyed all previous rides, however I am just disappointed that I had to experience something like this.

Warm Regards,

[Signature]

Jason Smith

Bad News Adjustment Letter 

Lyft HQ

548 Market St

San Francisco, CA

94104

November 28, 2019

Jason Smith

9999 Broadway St.

Vancouver, BC

V1V 2A2

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting Lyft Customer Support. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory trip with Lyft on November 5th, 2019. At Lyft we value customer satisfaction and reliability, your feedback will allow us to continue providing safe and professional rides across the globe

I have reviewed your ride and we have talked with the driver – taking the appropriate measures and disciplinary actions we felt was deserved. On November 5th unfortunately traffic was especially heavy due rush hour and which is why your ride was taking a long time. I apologize for your missed train ride.

I have taken appropriate actions and refunded your trip cost in the form of Lyft ride credits. You should see your credits appear in your account within the couple business days.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to contact me at miguel@lyft.com should you have further concerns.

Best Regards,

Lyft

[Signature]

Miguel Moya

Customer Service Representative