To: Jenny Zhang, ENGL 301 Student
From: Emily Krisnamurti, 301 Student
Date: December 15, 2019
Subject: Peer Review of Application Package Draft
Thank you for preparing this application package draft. The following will consist of the peer review for your application package as a whole and a few recommendations and/or feedback to further strengthen your well-written application package to put in your web folio.
- Application package as a whole is well-written and organised.
- Right of the bat, all of the documents are communicated professionally.
- The job posting provided matches the requirement needed for this assignment.
- The job posting is in line with your current background of field – mathematics.
- Resume is organised very well and showcase all of the employments experiences as well as volunteer experiences.
- Perhaps, putting a section that emphasizes on your personal skills: awards, technical skills, hobbies and interest can help recruiters understand more of you as an individual, in addition to you as a professional.
- Overall very concise and straight-forward.
- Great job in highlighting what you have learned from each individuals you are asking reference from.
- Perhaps, adding a personal touch about your relationship with the person you are writing for could enhance the reference letter and create a better sense of appreciation.
Overall, you did a very good job in formulating the application package. I thought everything was clear, concise and very straight-forward. I hope my recommendations stated above could help you when creating the final copy of the application package. If there are any inquiries about my peer review, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org