Upon successful completion of this course we expect you will be able to:
- Discuss the different meanings of e-learning.
- Discuss and critique the key rationales for using e-learning in higher education.
- Analyze different approaches to planning and supporting e-learning in higher education.
- Determine the appropriate approach to planning and supporting e-learning in your institution or organization.
- Develop an appropriate strategy for planning and managing e-learning in our institution or organization;
- Discuss some of the social, economic and political factors that are influencing the planning and management of e-learning in higher education;
- Discuss the key principles of the open education movement and how they might be integrated into institutional planning for e-learning.