Assignment #2 – Special Interests?

Hi everyone –

Just a reminder, in case it doesn’t leap out at you in your review of the course outline, that we will be happy to try to accommodate any special interest you might have in any of the topics for the group module assignment (Assignment #2 – Modules 4-11).  We’ll need to know by this Friday (5th) because that’s when we’ll be assigning your into groups.

Thanks!

DavidV

1 davidp { 09.02.08 at 3:25 pm }

We’ll have 8 groups with 5 or 6 students per group. It will be a great opportunity to get to know one another quickly in the context of this course with some focused tasks and timelines for weekly topic moderation duties.

Let us know if you have any preferences.

2 David Wees { 09.02.08 at 6:07 pm }

I’m interested in the “Learning Community Environments”. I have a project which I am working on in my part time that I think this unit could help me with.

Dave

3 Katherine Lithgow { 09.03.08 at 8:05 am }

Hi all,
I’m especially interested in eportfolios – social technologies and higher education as well, especially with regard to eports.

4 Michael Peterson { 09.03.08 at 12:11 pm }

Hoping to work on Informal Learning Environments for Assignment 2 (with special interest in museums).

5 Sarah Wood { 09.04.08 at 8:59 am }

I am interesting in “Collaborative Environments”, so that would be great to be put into that group!

Sarah

6 Mary Burgess { 09.04.08 at 11:24 am }

Hi – I’d like to work in the Open Source Environments group if possible.

Thanks,
Mary

7 Drew Murphy { 09.05.08 at 2:37 pm }

I’ve been doing some interesting things with web 2.0 tools and so I’d be interested in the social technologies.

8 David De Pieri { 09.05.08 at 7:44 pm }

If it’s not too late, add my name to Mod. 6 – “Open Source Technologies.” A while ago, I considered WordPress on a project of mine. Would like to learn more.
thanks Dave

9 Deepika Sharma { 09.06.08 at 7:18 am }

I am late! I can’t be choosy! But if there is room – I would love to be part of the social technologies please!

Thanks.