Introduction – Crystal Pullman

Hi everyone!

This term is my first as an MET student, and I’m enrolled in four courses this term and four courses in January. I graduated from my BA (Honours English, Honours Contemporary Studies, and a minor in Criminology) and my BEd in June and have enjoyed the few months I’ve had off this summer. I am from Ontario, and have just moved down to California with my partner who is now working for Google.

I’ve found that just logging into all of my courses today seems a bit overwhelming, so if anyone has any tips for the courses I’m enrolled in, I would appreciate it (511, 512, 522 of course, and 531).

So far California has been a nice place to live, but unfortunately I have found that I can’t work down here, which is why I decided that the MET through UBC seemed like a great opportunity.

I look forward to working with everyone! My email is crystal.pullman@gmail.com.

– Crystal

Note – The picture below is of one of my classes in Italy from April

My grade 4 class in L'Aquila, Italy

1 Jarrod Bell { 09.02.08 at 2:10 pm }

Wow four courses is ambitious. All of those courses you mentioned were really enjoyable. I’d suggest that whatever group work you have that you try to marshal up your group asap and start working. It feels really nice to get projects finished a little early rather than the last moment.

Good luck and nice to meet you!

2 davidp { 09.02.08 at 4:15 pm }

Hello Crystal. Sounds like a big online course load, but hey, you’re in sunny California and many of us are in rainy BC. You win!

Send us Google secrets.