We’re fixing our YouTube pitch (It’s fixed …)

Looks like our YouTube pitch at the beginning of Module 2 has an expired link.  We’re fixing it.  Thanks to David Wees for noticing it and alerting us.

d.

1 davidp { 09.03.08 at 1:55 pm }

It’s fixed. Thanks to Jeff Miller of UBC OLT.

d.

2 Alex { 09.04.08 at 1:24 pm }

Hi David #1 and David #2,
Thank you very much for incorporating the video clip in this course. I found that one of the greatest difficulties in getting accustomed to the e-learning platform is the impersonal and almost anti-social nature of the course. Your video clip certainly brightened my heart greatly.

Alex

3 davidp { 09.04.08 at 1:54 pm }

Thanks for the feedback, Alex.

We’d really like to have some kind of self-service video feed server like YouTube that could be a bit more learning-centric for use in courses like this one.

Perhaps you and your colleagues will find some cool examples when we get into emerging market research Mods 4-11.

d.

4 Susan Wilson { 09.04.08 at 6:50 pm }

I might not have the latest version of Quicktime or maybe I am expecting a video where there isn’t one, but at the bottom of the Module 2 – Defining a Pitch page, I just have a quicktime logo. Is this where the video is supposed to play?

5 David De Pieri { 09.04.08 at 9:00 pm }

Molto grazie

Now it all makes more sense. That YouTube clip was very informative. Now it’s a matter of time to make it happen.

cheers Dave

6 davidp { 09.05.08 at 10:39 am }

To Susan’s question, above. Yes, it looks to be a QT movie.

You may have to upgrade your QT version and/or browser plugin. It’s free here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

d.