Music Listening Survey

So far there are only 3 responses to the survey, so the results are not very meaningful.  I will keep an eye on it and post information if it materilaizes.

1 comment

1 Jagpal Uppal { 10.16.08 at 5:36 pm }

Group 5,

Due to a variety of factors I was unable to participate to your group’s presentation on Mobile Technologies.

I apologize for not being able to participate as looking through your presentation it is evident that your team put in a lot of effort. Mobile technologies are growing and as educators we need to consider embracing this technology.. or at the very least…explore these technologies.

At what age does mobile technologies become a tool to use in the classroom?

Does mobile technology create inequitable circumstances for those students that do not own one?

As an educator, can I use mobile technologies to help manage my class? For example, can I enter particpation marks or grades onto my phone versus my gradebook on a computer?

Again….group 5….I liked the user interface that your presentation took. Good job and hopefully you won’t take the lack of participation as anything personal.

I wonder if more people would have participated if this class was in a traditional classroom. Where we would get to look at each other in the eyes….and I suspect there would be more personal accountability in participating in each others modules.