Open Source last couple of days

Hi all – just a quick reminder that we’re nearing the end of our discussions and activities about Open Source Emerging Markets here: http://onlinelearning.kwantlen.ca/course/view.php?id=311&edit=0&sesskey=kUaW371Qf2. The dialogue has been incredibly robust and it’s really exciting to see so much action on the site. We’ll be having a synchronous chat on the site tomorrow night (Sunday)  at 8:30pm for those who can join us. We’ll also be posting a transcript of the chat and a summation of the activity that’s happened this week shortly after our week is up for those who’d like to see it in that form.

Thanks for all the fantastic contributions!

Mary

1 Laura Macleod { 10.18.08 at 12:33 pm }

Mary – What a terrific job you guys did! I’m really sorry I’m going to miss the chat but I hope to have been asleep for a couple of hours by the time you start – Sunday’s a work night. Looking forward to seeing the chat transcript. Thanks. Laura

2 Marc Kampschuur { 10.19.08 at 9:04 pm }

Hello Laura et al.

To see the chat transcript, select the Group Chat activity and on the following screen (top right) there is link “view past chat sessions) which leads to a full chat transcript.

Thanks again to our chatters.

Cheers, Marc

3 nancy castonguay { 10.20.08 at 8:08 am }

Greetings group 6!
Just a quick note to let you know that I really enjoyed how you orchestrated discussions around your topic. I read practically everything and was able to participate in all the activities… The format was simple and easy to follow. You posted some thought provoking questions and supplied a good variety of materials… I also enjoyed reading the threads and participating… I think you deserve a big round of applause….