Module 8 team

It has been frustrating past few days as I have been unable to log  into Module 8 website successfully for any decent length of time. Although I have been able to make a couple posts… I have usually been unsuccesful in posting my piece after having typed the whole thing…including the collaborative story! I am sure this is a problem peculiar to me and I just have to wait for that moment when the network isn’t overloaded to post (I tried laste last night with no success though!) – though that shouldn’t be it – any other thoughts on what could be causing this?

Meanwhile…may I request module 8 team to post me the module reading links and discussion questions via email (deepikaunderscoresharma2atyahoodotcom) so I can keep everything ready and post when I get “that window” 🙂 Apologies for this extra work, but my frustrations are getting the better of me …I want to participate!

Cheers!

Deepika

1 Alex { 10.30.08 at 6:24 am }

Deepka,

I am experiencing similar situations off and on throughout the courses. Some problems are too ridiculously large to describe. It goes with the type of medium we use for our education. Wouldn’t it be nice if computers and the internet were as trouble free as telephone lines at least? Technology has quite a ways to go before we can comfortably rely upon it. In the meantime, I have to grin and bear it.

I have been enjoying reading your posts.

Alex

2 Gillian Gunderson { 10.30.08 at 2:03 pm }

Yes, in the creation of our module, we found many challenges when using collaboration technologies! When they work, they work well but when they don’t…….

I have sent Deepika information about our module (let me know if you don’t get it, Deepika) so we know she is with us, even though she can’t join us virtually.

Let me know if anyone else is encountering similar problems and I will try to help.

G.

3 Deepika Sharma { 10.31.08 at 3:24 am }

Thanks Gillian. Your support is much appreciated. Isn’t this PBL at its best 🙂

I have just emailed to you my answers to the forum questions…as I keep trying to (unsuccessfully) log in…but I am not giving up!

Alex, I will take your solution “grin and bear it” :))
Wishing you luck with technology!

Happy Halloween!

Dee

4 Deepika Sharma { 11.01.08 at 4:42 am }

Module 8 team,

Just to let you know I was able to log in successfully today – I added a couple posts too – tried my hand at the collaborative drawing – wasn’t too sure if what i did was the way it was to be done! If it is a just a *fun activituy* then everything goes I guess 🙂

Thanks for all your support through the week. Your efforts created and enjoyable week – which I had to encapsulate and take in in two days that I managed with “entry”. Your activities went with the spirit of “fun” that should be associated with learning. Good work!

Cheers!
Deepika