Module 9: Serious Game Environments

Hi Everyone,

We’re looking forward to sharing our work with you all.

Our site on Serious Games is up an running and hope to see you there soon. See: http://sites.google.com/site/etec552seriousgameenvironments/start-page

We’ve provided a suggested schedule for the week on the start page. Please make sure you share your thoughts on our discussion pages (Google Groups) as you explore the world of online gaming and simulations in the educational context.

Thanks!

Team 9 – Doug, Fetya, Dieder, Joey & Joe

1 Sarah Wood { 11.04.08 at 10:32 am }

Great presentation. I enjoyed your content so much that I “read ahead”…I look forward to seeing how the discussion develops.

Sarah

2 Crystal Pullman { 11.04.08 at 6:16 pm }

Ok, I’m tired of retyping this. Essentially, I’m sorry I haven’t participated at all yet in your group – I am signed up to the google group, looks like I won’t be able to until Thurs. Internet is on the fritz (no phone either at the moment). Been trying to post this for at least 2 hours now. I am very sorry, very much enjoyed your content yesterday and was looking forward to it today, but it seems I’m going to have to do everything Thursday or Friday 🙁

3 Joey Dabell { 11.04.08 at 8:30 pm }

Hi Sarah and Crystal.

Sarah, thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Crystal, so sorry to hear you’re having connection frustrations. Sometimes being without internet can be a bit of a blessing, but not so for you at this time. We’ll keep a spot “warm” for you in the discussion forum. Hope you’re up and running again soon.

4 Amber Van Der Mark { 11.06.08 at 9:22 pm }

I really enjoyed reading your presentation. The best part is that I have to write a paper on a similar subject so you have just helped me out a lot. Looks great!

5 fetya { 11.06.08 at 11:26 pm }

That’s great Amber! Don’t forget to go through the Resources page. Glad we could help!