News Article – Perfect Pitch Scores Deal for BC Firm

From the Globe and Mail.  The Snapshot provides an interesting summary of decision factors including stats.

1 Mary Burgess { 11.04.08 at 7:46 pm }

Can’t Select Link No Matter How Hard I Try!

2 Carolann Fraenkel { 11.04.08 at 10:04 pm }

It wasn’t posted as a link, you will have to copy and paste.

3 Mary Burgess { 11.05.08 at 7:00 pm }

Thanks Carolann, I’m actually not trying to use it as a link, the problem is that I can’t select the text and paste it into my browser, it keeps selecting other things at the same time because it runs into the side blocks. Marc when you get a sec, could you send it to me by email?

Thanks,
M

4 Alex { 11.06.08 at 9:19 am }

A fascinating and dynamic venture! With our government forecast of sizable population growth of South Asian immigrants of the next decades and increased economic strength in India, it is certainly good to keep an eye on their trend. Are there any clever ventures which can be stemmed from this?

Alex

5 Mary Burgess { 11.06.08 at 10:13 am }

Interesting, thanks Marc! I’m remembering watching the pitches we saw early in the course and how some people were more charistmatic than others. I’m guessing that in addition to the business venture seeming sound, the people involved also felt connections between each other that helped solidify the deal.

6 Marc Kampschuur { 11.07.08 at 3:19 am }

Very welcome. Guess I have to decide now whether my pitch would benefit or suffer from the inclusion of my “charisma” (aside from the tech feasibility – absence of a camera).