Young woman and man braille reading on park bench

This picture is of a woman and a man sharing a moment in time on a bench while the woman is reading braille. I chose this photo for a number of reasons, but mainly because text in this form has opened doors for many people that would not have had access otherwise. I see technology in the same way, that it opens doors for students in ways that we may not have imagined previously. Who knows what impact this has on our students down the road. Who knows where they would be without this opportunity.

My name is Tyler Sherwood and I am originally from the province of New Brunswick (Fredericton and Moncton/Riverview) but have been living overseas and working in international schools for about 10 years now. I am currently principal of an international IB PYP primary school in Singapore and have been working to implement a solid technology integration plan here for the past couple of years. My wife and I are expecting our first child in November so I’ll be fading in and out around that time during the course!

I’m looking forward to working with all of you and learning a great deal from your experiences.

1 Response to