Rip.Mix.Feed – Resources

I decided to make a list of resources that I’ve found out about since I started this MET course this September. There are so many interesting new things I’ve learned to use but I don’t always remember where they are.  I have them on delicious but I can never remember my login information, this way I can have them all together, have a visual representation of them (as we all learned this is important), with comments about it – both public and private ( I can store the login information for each of these websites in the private comments! That way I won’t forget :D), and have easy access with specific lists.  Take a look at the slideshow from the following link (I can’t figure out how to embed it):

http://www.diigo.com/list/wongte/teaching-tools

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for websites to add.

The music is called “Life’s Things” by mindthings in the Album Life’s Path. It is music with a Community Commons Copyright.

This entry was posted in Rip.Mix.Feed and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Rip.Mix.Feed – Resources

1. Thanks Tamara,

That was really useful. It’s nice to get a visual understanding of what each site does.

2. vschrader says:

Tamara,

What a great idea! You’ve not only organized this for yourself, but for us as well. It presents as a great overview of options we have for different ways of composing and presenting. Thanks for sharing!

(I couldn’t figure out how to embed from Webslides either 🙁 )
    Vicki

3. ryan edgar says:

That’s awesome! Any objections to me linking to this site you have created as a tool for my high school students??

Great work!

Ryan