One Love From Jamaica

Hello Colleagues, I am Everton Walker from Jamaica. This is my 9th MET course and I am also currently doing ETEC 522. I am a lecturer in Literacy Studies at Moneague College which is a multidisciplinary institution. I have been working as an instructor for the past 11 years where I had experience at all the levels of the education sector. In relation to leisure activities, I enjoy playing cricket and football whenever I get the time. It’s always a pleasure to chill with my friends and family members and meeting new people. I am also a huge track fan and one Usain St. Leo Bolt is easily my favourite athlete. I am looking forward to meeting my new colleagues and reuniting with those from the previous courses. I hope we will be able to work together as a unit; hence maximizing our true potentials. That’s all for now but you will know more as time goes by.

I chose this image to highlight where the art of writing is actually coming from and exploration of natural writing surface/space in the environment.

one love,

Everton

3 Responses to One Love From Jamaica