Introduction

Welcome to our market analysis for ETEC522!

We will be walking you through three different social media platforms that are used for professional development in education. We address each platform with an overview of its professional development attributes, our own SWOT analysis, and an activity to familiarize you with that particular social media realm. We conclude our analysis with what we think are opportunities for new ventures in this field. Near the end of the week, we look forward to reading your thoughts about the activities and the platforms as you participate in the group discussions on this blog.

18 comments on “Introduction
  1. Test says:

This is good to know.

2. Thanks Admin For That Great article. you may also like Pinoy Tambayan

3. May I simply just say what a relief to discover someone that actually knows what they are talking about online. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

4. saleem says:

May I simply just say what a relief to discover someone that actually knows what they are talking about online. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

5. KumKumBhagya says:

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your website.

6. KumKumBhagya says:

This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great!

7. KumKumBhagya says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

8. KumKumBhagya says:

9. KumKumBhagya says:

10. May I simply just say what a relief to discover someone that actually knows what they are talking about online. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

11. This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great!

12. KumKumBhagya says:

After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think.

13. toptourist says:

This is good to know.

14. top-travel says:

Thanks Admin For That Great article. you may also like Pinoy Tambayan

15. kissasian says:

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service? Kudos!

16. It seems like we specifically are not facing the reality in the right ways in a major way. I believe it kind of is necessary to show up in the right place in a particularly big way.

17. Geron20425 says:

Football, basketball and baseball may also be area of the handicapping tradition. 먹튀검증

18. Harold says:

I read your post that is very fantastic.Keep sharing.