A Note about Privacy

In Week 5, we ask you to participate in the public realm of cyberspace. The Google+ activity will be exclusive to ETEC 522 course members, but contributions to the Twitter and Pintrest sites will be available to other users of these platforms. For some of you,  these activities may breach your personal or professional prerogative. If this is the case, we recommend that you create a throw-away email for this week which is not connected to your personal information on the net.

For more information about protecting yourself online, visit http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca/.

22 comments on “A Note about Privacy
  1. davidp says:

Thanks for highlighting http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca

Great project.

2. dmp6 says:

I am always reluctant to use social media and I appreciate the information from digital tattoo.

3. bmehregani says:

I would use social media in my professional life, but not in my personal life. For me, using social media in a professional setting is clearer and definable. Also, using social media in a work setting means that everything is professional and work related. This is easy to understand.

4. Power Blog says:

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore’s southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. 먹튀검증

5. betssabu says:

토토사이트 With his South Korean team set to face New Zealand for two women’s football friendly matches this month, head coach Colin Bell said Friday he’d like to see an “aggressive style” of play from his charges.

6. totosabu says:

검증놀이터 South Korea and New Zealand will go toe to toe twice in the next four days: first at 2 p.m. Saturday and at 7 p.m. next Tuesday. Both matches will take place at Goyang Stadium in Goyang, just northwest of the capital in Gyeonggi Province.

7. mukoff says:

토토사이트 “I think we were in it until the second goal and thought if we got one we could have got something,” added Norwich defender Brandon Williams.

8. totooff says:

토토커뮤니티 Spurs’ superior finishing made all the difference even if skipper Harry Kane failed to add to the single league goal he has scored this season.

9. tototimez says:

먹튀검증커뮤니티 They did create opportunities, however, with Teemu Pukki coming close to snatching a third-minute lead but hitting his shot straight at Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.

10. mukclean says:

보증업체 Ten minutes later Son held off the visiting defence to work himself into position and smash the ball past Tim Krul in the Norwich goal.

11. scoretvs says:

해외스포츠중계 Sanchez thrashed home a loose ball from close range from Son’s corner to double the lead after 67 minutes and effectively snuff out some enterprising passages of play from struggling Norwich.

12. mtpolice says:

먹튀폴리스 Defeat for the Canaries was the first since Dean Smith took over as manager and left them bottom of the table.

13. sureman says:

슈어맨 Victory lifted Spurs into fifth place with 25 points from 14 matches, 10 points off the top of the table but with a game in hand, as new manager Antonio Conte continued to make an impact.

14. 토토커뮤니티 “As the Australian tennis family, we recognize that recent events have been a significant distraction for everyone,” TA said, without mentioning world number one Djokovic by name.

15. 메이저놀이터 “I like to play here, I like hardcourts and I want to do better than I did last year,” said Medvedev, who was runner-up to Djokovic in 2021.

16. 보증업체 says:

보증업체 “I found it so difficult today, I was unsure if I could play good tennis,” said Halep, recently back from injury and chasing a third major crown.

17. 슈어맨 says:

슈어맨 His epic five-set victory over 21st seed Nikoloz Basilashvili was hugely symbolic ― the Briton departed Melbourne Park in 2019 not knowing if he would ever be back because of hip trouble.

18. 토토커뮤니티 She drew more ire during the Games when she said in an interview with Chinese media that she felt “at home” competing in Beijing.

19. 보증업체 says:

보증업체 Self-ruled, democratic Taiwan is often held up as a bastion of liberalism but authorities have said Olympian Huang Yu-ting could be punished after she hit a nerve in January when she posted a clip of herself in the Chinese suit.

20. Geron20425 says:

The stark reality is that whatever form of sporting activity is in existence you can always find some sort of sport handicapping to get along with it. 먹튀검증

21. totovi says:

I appreciate, result in I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. 토토사이트

22. Lottery Sambad says:

The Best Apps and Games For Android ·https://apkmodule.com/beyblade-burst-mod-apk/