Saturday Song – Moonlight in Vermont by Stan Getz

(Another post for a Saturday because why not and smooth jazz is good)

Imagine you’re me, it’s been a long day full of events pertaining to orientations and rez life, and now it’s time to get through some of this crazy stuff we call homework. The weather is slightly dreary (but I don’t mind) and I’d really like to take a nap. It’s around dinner time

The view from my floor lounge
The view from my floor lounge

So I’m sitting here, with the Simpson’s playing on TV in the background because I like having background noise when I work, and I’m thinking, you know what’d make this a good evening? Some smooth jazz.

So this is Moonlight in Vermont by Stan Getz

It’s absolutely lovely. I think I came across it on 8tracks. I find that in the evenings, smooth jazz is probably the nicest and most soothing music to do your assignments or even just chill to.

Later days 🙂

2 thoughts on “Saturday Song – Moonlight in Vermont by Stan Getz”

1. Unfortunately this is the 1st time I have seen your site SATURDAY SONG – MOONLIGHT IN VERMONT BY STAN GETZ and I am really pressed and thanks a lot for sharing this content with us.

1. Hi!! I’m so happy to hear that you like the song. I’ll be posting as much as possible over the summer (to compensate for my lack of presence I guess..)
      Definitely expect to see more Saturday Song type posts 🙂
      – Gillian