Farewell UBC

Posted by: | December 10, 2010

Another era has come to an end for me. Today I say goodbye to many friends and colleagues at UBC as I move on to new adventure and exciting opportunities. In January I will begin studying at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic, finally pursuing a dream I’ve had for some time.

Good-byes have never been easy for me, and the case is no different today. I am leaving a fabulous group of people whom I respect and admire so much, and can only hope to be surrounded with individuals half as wonderful in the future. I’ve also had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting so many of you through HSE’s programming across campus. It has been tremendously inspiring to hear your personal health stories, so wanted to thank all of you for sharing those so openly.  

I wish you all the best and continued success with your health and wellness goals. You have been a pleasure to serve!

Filed under: Uncategorized

One Response to “Farewell UBC”

1. Suzanne says:

We will greatly miss you Thea (in fact, I already do), but we’re so excited to see you follow your dreams.
    Thanks for everything. Here’s to good colleagues and friends in health.

UBC a place of mind

Food of the Month

Oranges Every month, the Healthy UBC Blog highlights a locally available food, and gives you a recipe or two to try out.  This month, read all about mandarin oranges, rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, fibre and folate.

>> Food of the Month page.

Nothing on the Healthy UBC Blog should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine. Opinions offered in the blog are those of individuals and are not the official voice for any department at UBC.

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

Healthy UBC / Health Promotion Programs
Department of Health, Safety and Environment
University of British Columbia,
50-2075 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z1
Tel 604-822-8762
Fax 604-822-0572
Email:

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC | ©2009 University of British Columbia