How Do You Stay Well At Work?

Posted by: | February 1, 2011

I’m working on what I’m going to share at this coming Thursday’s free lecture series at UBC Robson Square.  It’s being run by Continuing Studies, and it’s part of a month of free workshops focused on wellness at work.  I’m speaking on Thursday about what has been working at UBC workplaces in regards to promoting healthy behaviors, and I’ll be joined by Chris Christopherson from Innovative Fitness. 

I’m excited about presenting, but honestly I’m more excited about being a participant!  I’m attending the following week’s session, “Built to Thrive: Healthy Workspaces,” as it focuses on how physical environments in the workplace impact health: a topic that I’ve always found fascinating.

Find out more and register.

Filed under: Suzanne Jolly | Tags: , , ,

UBC a place of mind

Food of the Month

Oranges Every month, the Healthy UBC Blog highlights a locally available food, and gives you a recipe or two to try out.  This month, read all about mandarin oranges, rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, fibre and folate.

>> Food of the Month page.

Nothing on the Healthy UBC Blog should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine. Opinions offered in the blog are those of individuals and are not the official voice for any department at UBC.

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

Healthy UBC / Health Promotion Programs
Department of Health, Safety and Environment
University of British Columbia,
50-2075 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z1
Tel 604-822-8762
Fax 604-822-0572
Email:

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC | ©2009 University of British Columbia