Located in Canada:
Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
Canadian Coalition for International Cooperation (CCIC)
- International Development Employment Postings through CCIC
- CCIC Internships & Volunteering
- CCIC’s ID Employment Resources
- BC Council for International Cooperation – BCCIC is a coalition of British Columbia voluntary international development organizations and provincial branches of such organizations committed to achieving sustainable global development in a peaceful and healthy environment, with social justice, human dignity and participation for all.
- Genesis Facility – A group of non-governmental organizations whose mission is to plan and finance global sustainability.
- Padang Lutheran Christian Relief – Helping to rebuild South Sudan: we work on schools, hospitals, churches and water support.
- Canadian Crossroads International – To build a constituency of global citizens.
- Canadian Harambee Education Society – Giving girls the chance to educate themselves.
- CoDevelopment Canada – Works for social change and global education in the Americas.
- Crossroads Christian Communications – To provide relief and assistance to people affected by disaster, famine, poverty and war, and facilitate sustainable development programs in their countries.
- Education Beyond Borders – A non-profit, non-denominational NGO devoted to closing the global education divide through teacher professional development and community education
- Engineers Without Borders-Vancouver Chapter – EWB focuses on human development. Human development is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests.
- Environmental Youth Alliance International – EYA has acted as a catalyst for youth led and centered sustainability programs in Vancouver and in 15 countries internationally.
- Food for the Hungry-Canada – In order to eradicate poverty and create sustainability, FH Canada uses an integrated approach including projects in agriculture, education, health, leadership and gender equality in an effort to meet the physical, spiritual, social and educational needs of each man, woman and child living in poverty.
- Global Aid Network – A worldwide humanitarian relief and development organization dedicated to bringing hope and tangible help to the poor and the suffering.”
- Global Stewardship Program-Capilano University – Through a unique curriculum combining classroom study and engaged service learning, students learn how to become change makers while completing their first two years of university.
- Grace Rwanda Society – We support sustainable community development by meeting the needs of Rwandan children and youth – giving them the tools to reciprocate further development by educating themselves and others.
- Health for Humanity – Strives to improve the health status of the impoverished people of Guatemala and other developing countries.
- Imagine1Day – Provides an opportunity for donors to be directly connected to projects that provide primary education for all children in Ethiopia, Africa.
- Interamericana Community Self-Development Society (ICSS) – Our vision is to firmly establish Interamericana Community Self-Development Society as a leading and respected provider of quality education and vocational training in underprivileged Latin American communities and to contribute to sustainable development and poverty reduction for Indigenous People in Latin America.
- Justice Education Society – Over the past 18 years, the Justice Education Society has been involved in international projects relating good governance and democratic institution building.
- Kenoli Foundation – We help people help themselves to improve the quality of their lives and that of future generations. Our primary focus is international development.
- Lattitude Global Volunteering – Our mission is to educate and develop young people worldwide by providing inclusive opportunities for them to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
- Nicaragua Children’s Foundation – The Nicaragua Children’s Foundation, created in 2006, is dedicated to providing help and support to the children of Nicaragua.
- OneSky – Although some might call us an environmental NGO we like to think of ourselves in broader terms that include human rights, human well-being and even human potential.
- Oxfam Canada – Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 92 countries, as part of a global movement for change, to build a future free from the injustice of poverty.
- Reachout to Africa – A Canadian humanitarian organization whose purpose is to provide psycho/social development programs for abandoned, orphaned, physically and emotionally abused children and young adults in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Sawa World – Aimed at fostering the spread of local solutions to end extreme poverty.
- Seva Canada – An international non-governmental organization whose mission is the elimination of preventable and treatable blindness.
- Society for the Rehabilitation of the Horn of Africa – SHRA’s objectives are to rehabilitate the degraded and degrading environment and dispersed poor families, victims of civil wars and conflicts; to combat brain-drain of African professionals through all possible means so as to reduce poverty and promote sustainable development
- Sustainable Cities – A small catalytic organization that tackles the daunting challenges of urban sustainability.
- The Maria-Helena Foundation – A small family-based, private, non-sectarian organization that focuses on development in South Asia, primarily Pakistan. Our goal is to reduce poverty by supporting: Education, Skills Training, and Health.
- Trans-Himalayan Aid Society – TRAS is a Vancouver-based non-profit international development organization that seeks to improve the health and education of children and youth in Tibet, Nepal and northern India.
- Universal Outreach Foundation – UOF is dedicated to helping orphan and vulnerable children break their cycle of poverty through education.
- Vivek Educational Foundation of Canada – Our Objectives are advancing education by providing infrastructure in the remote and poor areas for: elementary schools for boys and girls; adult literacy programs, health and nutrition and family planning.
- Willing Hearts International Society Canada – We open doors to sustainable agricultural development, rural micro-enterprise, participatory education and training.
- World Community Development Education Society – WCDES was formed to foster awareness in our community of development issues and the links between local and global concerns.
- Africa Canada Accountability Coalition – ACAC is an advocacy group based out of the Liu Institute for Global Issues at the University of British Columbia (UBC), founded in November 2008. ACAC seeks to translate rigorous research about human security in the Great Lakes region – DR Congo, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi – into concrete policy recommendations for which ACAC and its supporters can intelligently advocate.
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada – The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada, created by an Act of Parliament in 1984, is an independent, not-for-profit think-tank on Canada’s relations with Asia.
- African Canadian Continuing Education Society (ACCES) – A non-profit society providing Africans with access to education to build better lives for themselves and their society.
- Africa Fair Trade Society – The African Fair Trade Society uses the profits of our Shea Butter sales to establish a channel of micro-aid to small, impoverished communities in Western Africa
- Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects – Through various charity, volunteer and youth initiatives, Cadip promotes peace, cooperation, tolerance and understanding in multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and international surroundings.
- Enspire – In line with its mission to empower, educate, and encourage individuals to help themselves and others, Enspire Foundation provides the opportunity for young adults to travel to less developed countries to aid in the building of educational and housing facilities.
- Firefighters Without Borders – Firefighters Without Borders Canada (FWB Canada) is a registered charity operating from within British Columbia to provide support to emergency service organizations in countries with a demonstrated need.
- Global Agents for Change – Global Agents is dedicated to the possibility of a world where no one lives in poverty. To get there, they partner with strong leaders and innovative projects determined to find lasting solutions to poverty.
- Shanti Uganda Society – The Shanti Uganda Society is a nonprofit working in Uganda. Shanti Uganda is supported by a group of passionate and dedicated individuals around the world who are committed to women’s rights, peace, healing, and sustainable development for the communities they support in Uganda.
- Stand Tall Training Center – Stand Tall Training Center is a unique and innovative primary school in Kampala, Uganda that provides its students with an outstanding educational opportunity.
- Vietnam Friendship Village Project – The Vietnam Friendship Village is a reconciliation project in Vietnam for children and veterans suffering from Agent Orange-related illnesses.
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Center for Global Development
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Other Platforms for finding Job Vacancies in Development
- CCIC – A Map of International Development Organizations and their global reach.
- The Communication Initiative Network – Recent Job Vacancies in International Development.
- CharityVillage – Job Postings & List of International Relief/Development/Peace Organizations
- Jobs4Development.com – International job postings
- DevNetJOBS.org – International Development jobs and consulting opportunitie