Get on board to help implement the growing records management program for the Agency that builds Vermont’s transportation infrastructure! Description: You will work in a team of five to: implement and modify records control schedules, develop and deliver unit-specific records management trainings (both online and in-person), develop and implement auditing requirements, and help manage the Agency’s document imaging system.
Only online applications are accepted.
For more information contact Mark Giguere @ 802-828-2598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we are looking for: You must have either a Masters degree from an ALA-accredited information school with an emphasis in archives, records management or automation and 1 year of experience working as professional in a records management setting OR a Bachelors degree from an ALA-accredited information school with an emphasis in archives, records management or automation and 2 year of experience working as professional in a records management setting.
What will set you apart:
• Demonstrated experience with document imaging or document management systems, including the creation of process-oriented workflows.
• Experience in delivery of records management training in a variety of formats, including live, recorded, and online delivery mechanisms.
• Applied project management experience.
• Expertise in specifying metadata and controlling a organization’s information taxonomy.
• Familiarity with process modelling and systems analysis and design techniques.
Additional Salary Information: Descriptions of additional benefits of State of Vermont employees can be found here: http://humanresources.vermont.gov/benefits-wellness.
Internal Number: 621972