The Enterprise Content Management department at ICBC currently has an opening for a Corporate Information Analyst II. View details and apply online at:
The IS Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team has a challenging opportunity for a Corporate Information Analyst II.
The Corporate Information Analyst II will provide EDRM (electronic document records management) experience, subject matter expertise and support to the organization for managing corporate information. They will help drive adherence to data standards & policy (unstructured/structured), and ensuring alignment to best practices in Records Management (RM), Information management and data governance. This role will help lead and grow ICBC’s ECM record management program for both core
business and administrative records regardless of medium or format, play a key part in cultivating partnerships with other internal stakeholders such as Privacy, Freedom of Information, and Information Risk Management for compliance with legislation and policy requirements.
The Corporate Information Analyst in this position is responsible for:
• Planning, implementing and maintaining ICBC’s records management program and Records & Information appraisals and analysis
• Advising and providing guidance & consultation on issues of legal compliance and audit governance on electronic and non-electronic records
• Assisting with developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures of records management systems
• Leading the transformation of records management processes to address the challenges posed by electronic records, including digital preservation
• Researching, recommending and applying innovative technologies to enhance records management services and business needs
• Contribute information lifecycle management requirements and design to information systems , projects, and services includes
• Promoting effective records management throughout the organization, including development and delivery of RM training to ensure organizational awareness and compliance
• Developing and maintaining professional, industry, and organizational knowledge to serve as a subject matter expert
• Providing input to disaster planning efforts by assessing and identifying vital records
• Supporting business needs by establishing retention and disposal schedules