Email to Perspective Writing Team Member (1)

Subject:                   Re: ENGL 301–Professional Writing Team Application
Date:                         Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 2:11 pm
From:                       janice.pang@alumni.ubc.ca
To:                             m.rosenberg@alumni.ubc.ca
Attachments:         301_Janice Pang_Application Letter

Hello Meagan,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding forming a writing team for ENGL 301. I took some time to review your letter of application and I agree that we would make a great writing team for the semester. For your reference, I have also attached my letter of application to this email.

I believe that your skills in time management, critical thinking and peer review definitely complements my work ethics and writing strengths, which will be greatly beneficial as we work together throughout the term to discuss, review and refine our writing. In addition, your learning philosophy of staying motivated by wanting to know more definitely parallels my desire to continuously learn. Furthermore, I am also impressed by the breadth of work you have completed within the healthcare industry and your achievements within the dental hygiene program. It would be wonderful to learn more from you about the healthcare industry.

I am thrilled for the opportunity to work with you and look forward to a great semester in ENGL 301.

Sincerely,
Janice

Janice Pang 
Undergraduate Student 
Integrated Sciences
University of British Columbia
janice.pang@alumni.ubc.ca