Business Blog – Kalin

Personalize M&M’S®-with your words and faces

February 17th, 2011 · No Comments

In our book on Page 12, it talks about custom printed my M&M’s adds value to M&M’s. It got my interest at that time. Also, my group did our assignment based on Mars – M&M’s which leads me to do more research on M&M’s.  I also ordered my personalized M&M’s for Valentine’s Gift.

Personalize M&M’s :  www.mymms.com

Most M&M’s product target on youth or young adults who like to have chocolate and candies. My M&M’s basically has the similar products as normal M&M’s, but people can add their own words and pictures on the small chocolate candies on the back of the “M”.

Personalized M&M's Custom Faces

The personalized M&M’s has a larger target market with higher price. It focus not only youth and young adults, but also new couples, boyfriend and girlfriend, sports fans, and etc. The custom printed M&M’s focuses on most of the special events, such as birthday, weddings, new born babies, sports, Valentine’s Day, Father or Mother’s Day, anniversary, retirement, graduation, Christmas and etc. M&M’s also cooperate with NBA, NFL, MLB, and Disney to full fill most fan’s needs.

M&M’s is already a successful firm which is market oriented today.  It provides additional value to customers which is the MY M&M’s. It allows the customers the opportunity to act as collaborators in creating the product which is the personalized M&M’s.

There are many different promotions on MY M&M’s website every week to attract new and current customers. Usually are discounts, free shipping, or bonus bag.

There are many similar products in the market, if a firm wants to be succesful must not only produce great products, but also creat special products or let customers to partcipate to attract them loyal to the brand. Most customers today loves personalized products very much. M&M’s saw this chance and make is possible to customers to stand more stable in the market.

M&M’s was, is, and will be successful has its reason, which is target the right group of people and finding the right way!!!

Tags: Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

• There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.