I am interested in recruiting smart and motivated graduate students for my research group. To join my research group, you should have a bachelors/masters degree in computer science/engineering and performed well academically. Further, you should have the following skills/experience:
1. Good command over the English language (both spoken and written),
2. Excellent programming skills, and experience with developing systems software (e.g., operating systems kernels, compilers, client-server applications, middleware),
3. Research experience in the form of internships, research projects and/or papers in international venues,
4. Ability to work independently and be self-driven,
5. Some overlap with my research area(s), though this is not crucial.
If you meet the above criteria, please feel free to send me email and include your resume/CV. However, I am unable to respond to general queries about UBC admissions etc. Please refer to the following web page.
You also need to show that you have read this announcement by including the following words in the subject “Read the announcement on your web page”, and showing how you meet the above criteria. I will respond to your email only if you include this line in the subject. Thanks.