Reflection

Standard

I am glad I am a part of our marketing team. I had a great time to work with Paige, Erica, Silvia, and Michael. It is my first group project in UBC. In the beginning, I was worried about whether we could get along with each other well. In fact, I really enjoyed woking with them. We helped each other, and work for a same goal. Each of us did our own part of work on time. We talked about our ideas to each other in order to get the best work.

We had a great time to make the video. We went to the lulu lemon store to film. We act like normal customers. Then, we did yoga. We filmed at least five times to get the best one, and no one complained about it. I remember that in order to show a jogging guy Michael is sweaty, he put water on his head and T- shirt on that cold day. We record audio separately in order to make the better quality of sound, then we match it with video. We kept editing the video until we satisfy.

The difficulty for me is to edit video.It is my first time to film a video like this, and I had no idea how to edit it. However, with Erica and Paige’s help, I learnt how to use iMovie. Actually, it is interesting to edit video.

Thanks all my group members!