The Centre for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (CIRTL) is a network of research-intensive universities interested in improving undergraduate teaching through graduate student and postdoc training.
From June 10–14, 2019, UBC Vancouver will host the second international CIRTL Summer Teaching Institute, a five-day teaching intensive that combines theory and practice. Learn more: http://cirtl.ubc.ca/get-involved/cirtl-associate/cirtl-summer-institute/
The CIRTL Summer Teaching Institute is open to graduate students and postdocs from UBC and other CIRTL Network Institutions.
KEY MESSAGES/CALL TO ACTION
- The CIRTL Summer Teaching Institute takes place June 10–14, 2019. Registration is now open.
- This five-day teaching intensive is open to grad students and postdocs and a certificate of completion will be awarded.
- Discover approaches that establish and maintain an inclusive learning environment at the 2019 CIRTL Summer Teaching Institute.
SAMPLE TWITTER POSTS
- Are you a grad student or postdoc interested in improving undergraduate education? The @cirtlnetwork Summer Teaching Institute is a five-day teaching intensive at #UBC from June 10–14. Learn more: http://ow.ly/d86V30nM0G9
- #UBC will be hosting the second international @cirtlnetwork Summer Teaching Institute! This five-day teaching intensive combines evidence, theory, and practice for improving education. Open to grad students and postdocs. Register: http://ow.ly/d86V30nM0G9
SAMPLE FACEBOOK POST
Passionate about improving undergraduate STEM education? The CIRTL Summer Institute, June 10–14, brings together grad students and postdocs from across the CIRTL Network for a five-day teaching intensive at UBC. Learn more and register: http://ow.ly/d86V30nM0G9
SAMPLE WEBSITE/NEWSLETTER POST
Graduate students and postdocs who are interested in improving undergraduate education are invited to the CIRTL Summer Teaching Institute, June 10–14, at UBC. This five-day teaching intensive combines an emphasis on learning evidence and theory-based approaches to teaching and learning with the opportunity to apply those theories in practice using an experiential learning based lesson planning approach. To learn more and register, visit: http://cirtl.ubc.ca/get-involved/cirtl-associate/cirtl-summer-institute/.
A digital sign promoting the CIRTL Summer Institute is available under the file name: 2019-6-10-cirtl-ctlt.jpg. Please feel free to add this to your playlist.
Marketing & Events Manager
Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
214 – 1961 East Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z1 Canada
Phone 604 827 4816 | Cell 604 315 2599
email@example.com | @UBC_CTLT
http://www.ctlt.ubc.ca | http://events.ctlt.ubc.ca
Subscribe to our monthly Events Newsletter