From: Biology Program Assistant
Sent: June 11, 2021 12:10 PM
Subject: TASHIP IN BIOLOGY: REMINDER TO APPLY ASAP
Hello, As the application deadline is approaching, this is a kind reminder of TA opportunity at the Biology Program. We’d appreciate it if you can forward this email to your students. Best, Yuki
Yuki Matsumura, Program Asst.
Biology Program & TAship | Faculty of Science
3156 – 6270 University Boulevard, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4
Hours: Mon/Thurs/Fri 8am-2pm
Please include your student number and full name in all student correspondence.
**************************** Dear Students, We invite you to apply for TA positions in the Biology program. These arefull TAships, at 196h per term. Please
- Go to http://www.biology.ubc.ca/
- Click on the “teaching assistants’ tab” and then on “Biology TA application 2021W”
3. Fill the form and please read info given on this form.
4. Application must be submitted by June 20th and acceptance of offer must be sent by July 15th to ensure that your first paycheck will not be delayed. (Note: if you miss these deadlines, you can still be hired, BUT there is a possibility of delay for your first paycheck).
5. We will start sending offers by July 2nd, and offers will continue until all positions are filled. Please check your email daily so that you can reply to our offer promptly.
6. Do not forget to get permission from your PI to TA for Biology.
7. All communication regarding TAship application must be sent to this email address: email@example.com If there is a problem, do not hesitate to contact us.