Come with your family and friends to learn about and celebrate research with the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm! Seeds of Knowledge showcases the innovative research happening at the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems and our partners, highlighting results and giving the public the chance to meet researchers, explore research tools, and join a tour led by researchers to see what research in action looks like at the UBC Farm.
- Free UBC Farm tour with guest spots from researchers
- Scavenger hunt and colouring contest for kids
- Passport to Knowledge prize draw
- Live music from Route 9 and The William Chernoff Band
- Food and coffee trucks
- More than 30 different local vendors selling produce, fruit, meat, mushrooms, cheese, eggs, baked goods, beverages, sweet treats, alcohol, artisan goods, and more
This event is free to attend.