About Me

You know the saying, once bitten, twice shy? What if that bite was a love bite, something that brings you back for more, instead of scaring you away? So, instead of being twice shy, you’re bolder and excited.

That’s my relationship with UBC. I got my B.A in English Literature & Sociology here already. Now I’m going into my second and last year in the Master of Journalism program. I just can’t stay away and I just can’t get enough of UBC.

Some hats I currently wear: Marketing & Communications Assistant at UBC’s Botanical Garden; Graduate Academic Assistant with UBC Civil Engineering (we’re making a book!); assistant/media coordinator for Sacha Devoretz, a local lifestyle blogger/vlogger; freelance advertising feature writer for the Edmonton Journal, and contract book editor.

I’m filled with an incessant need to create, to be inspired, to take risks. People call me wise and strong. Get me going on pop culture or food and I’ll never stop. If I wasn’t a storyteller, I’d be an ecologist or an actress. So, join me on my journey, why don’t you?

Twitter
Instagram