Versions of lessons in the probability module have been archived into portable document format (PDF) files, and are provided in the table below.
|All Probability Module Content (PDF) Does not include additional exercises||Sunday, March 04, 2012|
|Additional exercises||Sunday, March 04, 2012|
You can also download a copy of the module content if you follow these steps:
- Log into the ubc wiki using your CWL
- Navigate to the category for the probability module on the UBC Wiki
- Click on "Create a Book" (located on the left side bar)
- Click on "Start book creator" (the big green button)
- Click "Add this category to your book" only once
- Click "Show book"
- Click "Download as PDF"
- Wait for the document to be created.
- Click "Download the file"
If you like, you can customize the PDF after step 5 by giving your book a title or subtitle.
For more information on how to create a book, you may want to view the UBC Books help page.