- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
Monthly Archives: May 2013
History of Children and Youth Group (HCYG) Session at the CHA Meeting, University of Victoria, June 4, 2013
Join us for a session entitled: “Unraveling Common and Uncommon Threads: Writing the History of Childhood and Youth in Canada” This bilingual roundtable will examine the conference themes of intersections and edges by asking contributors to unravel the common and … Continue reading