- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
- Oxford Bibliographies in Childhood Studies article “History of Childhood in Canada” has just gone live!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
In a recent contribution to the Society for the History of Children and Youth’s (SHCY) blog, I suggest some caveats for historians regarding our (flawed?) search for “children’s voices” in our scholarship. Have we been self-reflexive enough about the theoretical, … Continue reading