- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
- Oxford Bibliographies in Childhood Studies article “History of Childhood in Canada” has just gone live!
Monthly Archives: January 2014
After some months of organizing a new research project entitled, “The Land is my School: Children and the Landscape in British Columbia’s Past and the Enrichment of Contemporary Environmental Learning,” I am about the embark on a some conference presentations. … Continue reading