- New Paper in Progress: “Dreamers at a Distance: Rural Girlhood and the Promise of Education, BC, Canada, 1930-1950”
- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
Monthly Archives: January 2014
After some months of organizing a new research project entitled, “The Land is my School: Children and the Landscape in British Columbia’s Past and the Enrichment of Contemporary Environmental Learning,” I am about the embark on a some conference presentations. … Continue reading