- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
Monthly Archives: November 2014
I’m very excited to be invited by Dr. Geertje Boschma from the Consortium for Nursing History Inquiry, School of Nursing at the University of British Columbia, to present to their Nursing History Symposium, on November 20th, 2014. My talk will … Continue reading