- New Paper in Progress: “Dreamers at a Distance: Rural Girlhood and the Promise of Education, BC, Canada, 1930-1950”
- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
Monthly Archives: April 2015
I am very pleased to be joining my colleagues in the Department of Thematic Studies, Child Studies (TEMA Barn) for the month of April. Bengt Sandin, Karin Zetterqvist Nelson, Johanna Sköld, and Judith Lind are all members of TEMA Barn, … Continue reading