- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
- Oxford Bibliographies in Childhood Studies article “History of Childhood in Canada” has just gone live!
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Keynote Address at the 38th International Standing Committee on the History of Education, Chicago, August 17 – 20th, 2016
Next week, I travel to Chicago to join my history of education colleagues around the world at the 38th ISCHE conference. This marks a unique opportunity for historians of education from around the world to come together to present their … Continue reading