- New Paper in Progress: “Dreamers at a Distance: Rural Girlhood and the Promise of Education, BC, Canada, 1930-1950”
- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
Monthly Archives: December 2016
I am happy to announce that Bringing Children and Youth in Canadian History: The Difference Kids Make (Toronto: Oxford University Press, 2017) has just been published. Co-edited with my colleague Tamara Myers, the book is a collection of readings particularly … Continue reading